Skip to main content

Welcome to a new EAP semester

Hi everyone,
I imagine most of you are getting ready with your blogs, thinking about what name to give to your new writing environment, what to post first, how to go about this new challenge. The truth is that you will learn to blog by blogging, exploring the site, and checking what works best.
The picture that illustrates this entry has been chosen to share one of my passions: visiting book shops and buying lots of books! ;-) As teachers, I guess most of you enjoy going to book stores, don't you?
This is a new semester for me as well, so one of my objectives for this term is to publish a bit more or, let's say, on a more regular basis. I really enjoy writing but sometimes time is not enough for everything. I hope for the best, though :-)
Hope you enjoy the journey and find it inspiring. Looking forward to reading your first posts!
See you in our virtual classroom,
Veronica

Comments

  1. Hello, Verónica! Thank you for you warm welcome! I guess we all love visiting book stores! I hope we have a great semester! Read you around!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PORTFOLIOS ELECTRÓNICOS a través de BLOGS

Extraído de Proyecto de implementación tecnológica PORTFOLIOS ELECTRÓNICOS a través de WIKIS y BLOGS por Verónica Pintos que se encuentra bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.      Introducción En la era digital en la que estamos viviendo resulta casi imposible negar la importancia de las herramientas electrónicas para enriquecer nuestro trabajo como docentes. Las nuevas Tecnologías de la Información y la Comunicación proporcionan estrategias para una mejor apropiación de contenidos en cualquier nivel educativo. Comunicarnos de manera instantánea, con frecuencia y a través de la escritura se ha convertido en uno de las principales manifestaciones del nuevo milenio. Este proceso de transmisión de ideas, de información y de mensajes ha sido transformado debido a los adelantos tecnológicos y se ha resignificado mediante lo que algunos llaman una revolución de la información. No solo existen nuevas y variadas formas d...